Please check first:
Registration for 2023-24 will open January 30, 2023 at 7:00 a.m. Kindergarten students must have been born in 2018 (turning 5 years of age by December 31, 2023).
The application process for enrollment at our school is as follows:
1. Complete this online registration form
and provide the required documentation (see below) to your 1st choice school. Typically our overflow schools are Anne McClymont (choice #2) and Dorothea Walker Elementary (choice #3).
2. The following supporting documents are mandatory in order for your enrollment application to be considered complete:
- A valid birth certificate or passport of the child (proof of age),
- A copy of both sides of one parent/guardian's BC Driver’s License and same parent's BC Services Card (aka Care Card) for proof of BC residency,
- Documentation to confirm your address in our catchment area (copy of utility bill, the purchase agreement, rental agreement, or recent City of Kelowna tax form) must be provided at the time of registration.
If you are a Canadian Citizen coming from out of province or out of country: All required enrollment documentation must be received at your first school of choice in order to maintain date/time priority status on school enrollment lists. Students will not be admitted to schools without the required documentation including proof of BC residency.
If you are new to Canada, or not a Canadian Citizen, please contact our Welcome Centre at 250-470-3258 as there is a different process for registration.
Due to COVID-19, we ask that all supporting documentation be emailed to us in PDF format: email@example.com
Typically Chute Lake Elementary is full with in-catchment students only. To enquire if we have room, please contact the office. We can also explain the process of our waitlist, if necessary.
Please contact the office if you have any questions regarding the registration process/required documentation: 250-870-5139 or firstname.lastname@example.org